No products in the cart.
Why to protect Indian native cows
The protection of native cows and her progeny, and the purity of her breeds is our duty.
- Native cows are highly immune compared to exotic cross-breed cows
- Milk produced by native cows are of A2 type which is highly nutritious compared to harmful A1 milk produced by cross-breeds
- By-products from native cows has many medicinal values
- Native cows are the ones to be used for gopooja
- Yagnas & Homas must be done using ghee extracted from native cows’ milk
- Male native cows (Ox) can be employed in tilling land and to pull carts
- Indian bulls are capable of hard labor and for longer hours unlike exotic cows